Tuesday, May 24, 2011

SLAMBALL, I'M IN

Things have been slow on the Sermon in May,  quite frankly I've been busy.  I haven't been able to sit on my ass all day and surf the internet.  I had to stop living the dream.  But I'm back, sort of.  I need to play slamball, it is the future of sports entertainment.  


Ever since I realized I was not going to become famous playing sports (around the 5th grade), I've been looking for the next best opportunity to make it big.  Hello SlamBall.


Yes I'm too slow.  Yes I'm too lanky.  Yes I'm unable to jump.  I'll be the Tedy Bruschi of SlamBall.  Kids 50 years from know will be talking about my heart.  Luckily, the trampolines fix my inability to jump (otherwise known as being white).  There really isn't much running, so I'm okay.  And my abnormally long limbs might be an advantage actually.


Anyways, we need a SlamBall court/league/championship/smokeshow fans, and we need it now.   


P.S.  "Mason Gordon" is the founder of Slamball,  what kind of name is that?  sounds soft

3 comments:

  1. It's a family name and yes, definitely soft. Thanks for the write-up though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ever since I realized I was not going to become famous playing sports"

    -- I'm guessing you meant other than by playing on the cannons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, thank you for the correction...other than playing for the cannons

    ReplyDelete